Angie has been employed at Eye Surgery Associates since 1989. In addition to assisting with patient care, she is responsible for the overall management of the clinical department. She maintains compliance for Eye Surgery Associates with OSHA and HIPAA regulations, and quality assurance programs. In January of 2011, Angie had a key role with the implementation of electronic medical records in the clinic. She continues to maintain compliance with electronic medical software updates and governmental regulations pertaining to electronic medical records.
Angie attended the Columbus State Community College. She has completed the American Academy of Ophthalmology Ophthalmic Medical Assisting study course. In 1997, she became certified through the Joint Commission on Allied Health Personnel in Ophthalmology as a Certified Ophthalmic Assistant.
Angie maintains membership in the following organizations:
- American Academy of Ophthalmology Ophthalmic Executives
- Association of Technical Personnel in Ophthalmology
- Ohio State Medical Association Associate Member
- Ophthalmic Personnel Society of Central Ohio
- Allied Healthcare Professional privileges through Genesis Healthcare Systems
She is also actively involved in continuing education through regional and national meetings. Angie, along with her husband, enjoys being outdoors in her spare time.